ECO 372 Week 2 Principles of Economics and the Data of Macroeconomics (2 Papers)
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated
No rating by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- ECO 372 Week 2 Principles of Economics and the Data of MacroeconomicsN.docx
- ECO 372 C Week 2 Principles of Economics and the Data of Macroeconomics 1.docx
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
Your organization's CEO is concerned that members of the strategic planning committee are not familiar with current economic thought and principles. The CEO has assigned you the task of developing an 875-word report to introduce some of these thoughts and principles. Use Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 in Principles of Macroeconomics as your only source.
Explain the following information in your report to members of the strategic planning committee:
• How economists are both scientists and policymakers and what principles society uses to allocate its scarce resources
• Using the circular flow model, explain the flow of money and goods in an economy.
• How the economy coordinates society's independent economic actors
• A country's gross domestic product (GDP) and how it is defined and calculated
• How the consumer price index (CPI) is constructed and why it is an imperfect measurement of the cost of living
Format consistent with APA guidelines.